Please answer the questions below.
Agricola puellam amat.
The farmer loves the girl.
1. What Latin ending in the sentence above represents the SUBJECT?
Puella agricolam amat.
The girl loves the farmer.
2. What Latin ending in the sentence abov
Translate the following into Latin. Watch the noun endings. The subject
must agree with the verb in number.
1. I am a farmer. Agricola sum.
2. We are poets. Poetas sumus.
3. The water is in the sea (in the sea = in mari). In Maria est.
4. They a
Please answer the following questions using Lesson 6, save to your
computer, and submit to your teacher.
1. Many Latin words closely resemble English words that you already
know. Can you guess what the following words mean?
Here is an example.