My Neighborhood: Ecco 400 in Sandy Springs
The built environment in my neighborhood are buildings in which people live in. It has a uniform
landscape to apartments right beside to it which is called Circa 400. There are many people of
1. How do language and literary tradition differ?
Language is a system of communication through speech. Literary tradition is a system of written
2. How many people in the world speak English?
328 million people
3. Is English the official l
Unit 2: Migra tion Reading Analysis
Define friction of distance & create an example showing now that along with distance decay are not as
Friction of distance difficulty of distance they are not relevant today because of space time co
Unit 5: Agriculture, Fellman, Chapter 8 Questions #1, PP 242-254
1. How can the physical environment impact production patterns across the world?
Resources in a specific place may not be able to thrive in another location or may not be as important in ano
Culture Reading Questions
1. Is culture a genetic trait? Explain.
No, it's transferred within a society.
2. Identify one culture trait from yours or a classmate's culture quilt from wall.
3. Is it an artifact? Explain.
No, because it is not tangible
Basics of Urbanization: Introduction
Go over Basic Development of Cities Powerpoint. Upon conclusion of taking notes, students
are to answer the following questions analyzing the powerpoint.
1. What % of U
Aleppo was once the primate city of Syria but it became divided between government-controlled west
and rebel-held east for the past four years. This is bec
Industrial and Development Study Guide
1. What 3 factors does the HDI look at when determining the development of a country?
Economic (GDP, types of jobs) , social (education, literacy rates), demographic (infant mortality, life
2. On what con
1. What does ethnicity mean and how does that contrast with Rubenstein's definition of race?
Ethnicity is identity with a group of people who share a common identity with a specific homeland. Race
is identity with a group of people who share a biological
You must answer the below questions after reading the URBAN GEOGRAPHY chapter. They
must be in complete sentences.
1. Why were early cities so closely linked to the agricultural region next to them?
2. Renaissance means rebirth. Explain
November 21 12:30-2pm
Lake Laceola (Residential
On Saturday November 21st I went to Lake Laceola in
Cleveland Georgia. This is a residential fishing lake. It is
located next to a landscape of death and is on Cemetery
Street. When there I took my fis
1. Ethnicity is identity with a group of people who share common identity with
a specific homeland or hearth. It is distinct from race, which is identity with a
group of people who share a biological ancestor.
3. Racism is the belief that racial differ