Research Project: Outline
1. First recorded case
B. Autism Spectrum
1. Autistic disorder
2. Aspergers syndrome
3. Pervasive developmental disorder (PDD)
The Autism Spectrum
Northeast Iowa Community College
Current Implemented Treatments of Autism Today: An Interview
Report with Denise Vandersee
Treatment for autism is intensive and requires the entire familys support with the use of
I wanted to bring forth an idea that I have been thinking about ever since the day my clients and I were
locked out of the house on a very hot day
1. Oh, I almost forgot todays seminar.
2. In my opinion, commas can confuse even the best writers.
3. Expecting the worst, we planned for the project.
4. Tripped in the hallway by Ralph, Jim was carried to the doctors office.
The Peosta police reported two ransacked college dorms.
In Illinois, a farmer owned a calf that was born with two heads.
The colleges cafeteria serves beverages in little cans to students.
A new computer, that
1. I have already received five writing awards.
2. I found writing assignments easy when I was in college, mostly because of the simple
topics which could be completed effortlessly.
3. I drive 30 miles to work every day, which become
12261 240th St West Union, IA 52175 | (563) 422-7610 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Prairie View Management Inc.
18569 Lane Rd.
Fayette, IA 52142
Dear Betty Davis:
Hello, my name is Valleen Woltzen. I have recently
1, August, 2015
Benefits of Hiring an Accountant
What are the benefits for an individual in hiring an accountant? This is a question I ask
myself frequently as I am majoring in accountin
Listening is the most important component of effective communication. Effective listening is
more than just understanding the words of the speaker. It is understanding the meaning and
importance behind those words and how the speaker feels ab