Intermediate Programming JAVA, Spring Final Exam Review, Tuesday 5/13/2008
1. The drawString( ) method is a
member of the _ class.
2. What is the data type for each of
these JAVA variables?
Sara Connor _
3. Which punctuation character i
AP World History Period 1 Project (D.Klinect)
Topic: Cultural concepts of the pre-classical world of the River Valley Civilizations.
Purpose: This project is designed to allow students to gain a more in-depth understanding of major
cultural concepts that
Name: _ANSWER KEY_ Per: _ Date: _2016_
Topic: Chapter 7 Reading Guide (AKS: 12c)
1. Who was Alfred H. Sturtevant? What is he credited with?
Morgans undergraduate research assistant who proposed the later proven technique of mapping a
chromosome based on t
APES Chapter 4 Quiz
_ 1. Which of the factors below is the best summary of evolution?
a. the need for organisms to evolve a more perfect form
b. the strongest organisms will survive to reproduce
c. the genetic makeup of successive generations of a
AP World History
Spring Final Exam
son of heaven
Battle of Britain
Battle of Chaldiran
Final Exam/Performance Exam Study Guide Fall 2015 Name:
Physical Vs Chemical
1. Classify each of the following conditions as a Physical property (P) or a Chemical Property (C).
a.LSilver conducts an electric current di Mercurys density of 13.6 g/mL
Algebra 2 Semester 1 Final Review
1. Evaluate 5v + 3w for v = 5 and w = 2.
Simplify the expression.
2. 8(e 1) + 2(e 1)
a. 10e 10
b. 8e 6
3. 3(w 2) = 25 4w
4. Solve for n: 5m n = m + 7n
CH 2 & 3 Quiz
1. In the diagram below, which sample of water is a solid?
2. Which factor is involved in causing the movement of water from the roots the leaves in a plant?
High solute concentration in the soil.
Algebra 11 cc Name:&%_
Fall 2014 Final Exam Review
1. Find the m of ( v5 -5-1 3v ) and (-14 + 10v + 6125)?
2. Find the m of (x3 + 2x2 I) and (3x4 6x3 + 2x 3).
3x4 5X +ch 1 +QX 47/
3. Write (7x2 +9X4 + 9x5) (6x + 6x2 7x5) in standard form.
Chapter 1 Review
1.1 Find the line that passes through the point (2,-3) and is
a) parallel to the line 6y x = 5
6y x = 5 y = 1/6 x + 5/6
m = 1/6 point (2,-3)
y + 3 = 1/6(x 2)
y = 1/6 x 10/3
b) perpendicular to the line 2y + 3x = 4
AP Biology Unit 1 Test 2014
1. A scientist is studying a specific species of monkey and has identified two populations of this
species that live near each other but are separated by a wide river. The monkeys most likely
Chi Square Quiz
One question has not been graded yet, so this score is not final.
1. State the null hypothesis for the data set.
There is no relationship between the season and the number of broken limbs that occurs during
Unit 2 Test (Biochemistry)
-Kramer Fall 2014
The Northwestern crow breaks open whelk shells by carrying them up in the sky and then
dropping them down onto rocks below. The height of the drop and number of drops needed to
Chemistry, The Central Science, 11th edition
Theodore L. Brown; H. Eugene LeMay, Jr.;
and Bruce E. Bursten
Aqueous Reactions and
Solutions are defined as
homogeneous mixtures of two or
more pure substances.