5. A rightward force
ff. :#'.fi # i"pxi t., i?;.x".: [,: :q e r to m o ve t i
s ect . i,",i1, H
7. A car is stopped
at a stop light.
In an expErfrrent, an eleatric
motor is used to pull an unknown rnass ,m,
directly upward. By repeating the experiment,
students measure theaverage tension on the
cable as 16.7 N, and an upiard acceleration
of the mass as 0.40
11. The object is pulled by a force parallel to
surface. The surface is rough or has friction.
12. The object is pulled by a force at an angle
to the surface. The surface is rough.
13. A hot air balloon is held down to keep it
From accelerating upward
10. How are tensional forces created?
cv4cfw_<-d toy \"*(I'y fureu
11. ln vlt(at direction lYthe weight vector always drawn?
the normal force?
furea axv+c,t q?D4
cl\ p[1cfw_ 1t
5. I want to know if calculators improve test scores
the others do everyrhing by
6. I want to know if smoking
causes dehydration. Would and experiment or an observational
so I give one half of my class calculato
Solve for x
10. Solve for x
- 1- -5 ' ABExl - z\-\ =o
Algebra 2 C