AP Biology 2nd 6 weeks test review
AP BIOLOGY EXAM REVIEW GUIDE
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that
whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
Theme 1: Evolution and the Diversity of Life
Unit 5 Review Questions
1. List the five conditions necessary for Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium.
2. Give the Hardy-Weinberg formula and state what each term in the equation stands for.
3. Describe some prezygotic and postzygotic barriers to the ability to in
Unit 3 Review Questions
1. Energy is defined as .
2. What is entropy?
3. What is a trophic structure?
4. How does energy flow through an ecosystem?
5. How are chemical elements cycled through an ecosystem?
6. What factors effect enzymes?
7. What is active
REVIEW UNIT 1: BIOCHEMISTRY TOP TEN
A. Top 10 If you learned anything from this unit, you should have learned:
1. All living matter made up of CHONPS
a. covalent bonds are strong
b. hydrogen bonds are weak
Unit 6 Review Questions
1. List some differences between viruses and bacteria.
2. What are the differences between the lytic and lysogenic cycle?
3. Where is insulin produced? Give three functions of insulin.
4. Where is glucagon produced? Give two functi