Protein Synthesis Play Notes
Characters DNA, mRNA, tRNA, and amino acids
Four differences between DNA and RNA
1. RNA is a single strand. DNA is a double strand.
2. RNA has URACIL instead of THYMINE in DNA.
3. RNA has an oxygen molecule that makes it ribon
Chapter 9- ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
1. Endocrine system is made of many glands that help to secrete hormones, chemical
substances in that body that regulate the activity of cells and organs. These hormones
regulate metabolism, body growth, and sexual development.
Chapter 1 Questions
1. Describe the anatomical position- face directed forward, arms at side, palms facing forward,
used as a reference in describing the reaction of the body another.
2. What kind of section would have to be made to cut the brain into ant