It is good to offer to Jan educational leave because it only takes her 1 hour or 1 hour and a half
per day, this time can be partially covered by her lunch break. For Josephine, the time she chose
is so long that almost take up the whole afternoon busines
Cat & Joes Pig Rig: Should We Stay or Should We Go?
1. List and briefly describe the advantages and disadvantages inherent to the food truck
business model as compared to traditional restaurants.
Lower cost, cause buying or renting a truck woul
Over-land Trucking and Freight: Relevant Costs for Decision Making
1. Assume Over-land could service the contract with existing equipment. Use Exhibit 1 to identify
the relevant costs concerning the acceptance of FHPs request to add two additional loads p
Preparing a budget is a common thing as the respect of a company, however, there
are some problems in the progress of budgeting. The first problem is budgets are too
rigid and prevent the fast response. The evidence indicates that only 20
For each cost incurred indicate whether it would most likely be a direct cost or an indirect
cost of the specified cost object by placing an X in the appropriate columns.
wages of direct laborers
rent of corp headqu
Barberry, Inc., mdnilactures aproifict c6llecl-FruiaJhe company uses a standard cost system and
has established the following standards for one unit of Fruta:
During June, the company recorded this activity related to production of Fruta:
1) A sales budget is given below for one of the products manufactured by the Key Co.:
The inventory of finished goods at the end of each month must equal 20% of the next
month's sales. On December 31, the finished goods inventory totaled 4,000 units.
1) Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor hours in the base for the
predetermined overhead rate usually, results in a big boost in net operating income at the
end of the fiscal year.
Shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor hou
Trade or Business
Chapter 6 Assignments
Read Chapter 6
Problems 1, 5, 10, 16, 26 & 57
(For problem 58 prepare the tax return using the blank tax
forms located of the blackboard course module)
Chapter 4 Assignments
Read Chapter 4
14, 21, 40, 42, & 54 (54 Collected)
Do just problem 54 and send it by email before the exam.
Review chapter 5
2 of 32
Chapter 4 Exhibits
Constructive Receipt D
In order to expand to an online storefront, we need this to be very user-friendly and be able to navigate
easily. While browsing some other sights two came up that were very friendly and it seems fairly simple
to navigate. The first of these sights is ama
VENDOR ID VENDOR FIRST NAME
VENDOR LAST NAME
VENDOR STREET ADDRESS
VENDOR CITY VENDOR STATE VENDOR ZIP CODE
Accounting Information Systems: The Crossroads of Accounting and IT (Kay/Ovlia)
Chapter 2 Accounting Databases
1) Entering data once eliminates the possibility of updating some, but not all of the other entries.
- The database tables that should be used are Purchase Order Table, Purchase Order Line, Vendor Table,
and Item Table.
- Purchase Order Key: Purchase Order Number; Purchase Order Line Key: Purchase Order Number and
Item Number; Vendor Key: Vendor Num
CUSTOMER NO. FIRST NAME
13 Joseph Ave
1203 N Lake Shore Dr.