Work It Out CH4
Happy and content
Mad and concentrated
I compared these with my wives and we were basically on the same
CH5 Face to Face p.197
1. Yes, I do, because it is very important for him to be reassured the amount of times he has
received no issues with his customer service. A one-time accident can be explained and
2. I would use em
CH3 Work It Out p.95
Often times I have this type of experience when I walk into places like the mall. They
have those kiosks where those people try to sell you those cheap sunglasses or ask if your hands
are soft and try to sell y
Face to Face p.125
1. First off, I would try to get to know her a little better. Not too much in detail or too
personal but well enough to where there is a bit of comfortability between us to where we
can possibly be on a first nam
CH5 Review Questions
1. What phases make up the active listening process?
-Hearing/receiving the message, attending, comprehending/assigning meaning,
2. How does hearing differ from listening?
-Hearing is the passive ph
Ch4 Review Question
1. What are six categories of nonverbal cues?
-Facial expressions, body movements and posture, gestures, eye contact, touch, space,
2. What are some of the voice qualities that can affect message mean
What are some things you can do as a customer service professional to project a positive
image to the customer?
Plan your message; greet customers warmly and openly; use eye contact effectively; listen
carefully and respond appro
Chapter 2 Review Questions
1. What are some of the key elements that make up a service culture?
-Service Philosophy Mission, Employee Roles and Expectations, Policies and
Procedures, Products and Services, Motivators and Rewards, M
CH6 Work It Out p.207
After rating myself on the list my high scores were in Rational and Expressive with Inquisitive
being a close third. This makes sense because I do prefer being in a one-on-one environment and
I share my feelin
Face to Face P.42
1. I have experience with providing professional customer service and extending my
professionalism so that it will reflect on my companys behalf to gain the trust and
positive relationship with their customers and
CH6 Review Questions
1. What are behavioral styles?
- A particular pattern of observable behavior patterns or habits, that have developed over
time, and that are characteristic of a given individual.
2. What are the four behavioral