Discussion Questions for Chapter 2
1. What natural forces were considered sacred in Egyptian society?
2. How did Egyptian geography and topography affect the areas history and religious life?
3. The Hymn to the Aten praises the sun for a variety o
1.) Estruscans: They established in the northwestern part of Italy. They were experts in the arts
of metallurgy, town building, and city planning.
Greeks: They established themselves Sicily which is basically located in the tip of the
1. What three cultures contributed to the formation of Roman culture? What did each
2. Briefly define these terms: consul, plebeian, tribune, res publica, imperium, Pax Romana.
3. What does the Descripti
Miranda rights take a big role in todays society because it allows the person in custody
know their rights. They do not have to answer to anything the officer is asking because most
1. How did the geography of the Aegean influence the civilizations that grew up there?
2. How does Achilles differ from Gilgamesh as an epic hero? Is Achilles as concerned about life
3. Describe and evaluate Athenian d
NORTH CAROLINA AGRICULTURAL AND TECHNICAL
Days & Times
Fall Semester 2016
MWF 1100 to 1150
317 Gibbs Hall