Work File 01.14
Directions: Type your translation in the space under each sentence. Remember that
you can use the course dictionary by going to Lessons and clicking on appendix.
1. In Italia, sunt (there are) multae (many) viae.
In Italy ther
Answering these questions will help you gather information for the
Forum project that you will be creating in the next activity. Be on the
lookout for additional information to include in your project.
Unless otherwise directed, use the web
04.08 Participles and the Ablative Absolute
Complete the sentences below by translating the PERFECT PASSIVE
PARTICIPLES below. Use the translation formulae '_ed' and your
DICTIONARY in the APPENDIX.
Example: servus oppressus hopes for freedom.
01.09 Third Declension Production
It is important for you to recognize the patterns in the cases among the three
1. What similarity do all the accusative singulars of all three declensions share?
2. What similarity do all the accusative plura
Work File 03.12
A. List the 10 commonalities you found in the demonstratives hic, ille, is,
Decline ea pars, id longum iter, idem vir
As a film student, will you be able to read and write the Latin language?
Translate the following sentences into English.
1. Linguam Latinam legere et scribere possum.
2. Ab agris frumentum transportare non poteramus.
3. Pericula vitae bonum