Chapter 3 Critical Thinking 3.2
1. Why do you think Anthony has such an attitude? (Feel free to speculate.) How does
his attitude damage the agency?
The passage states that Lakisha has 30 years of experience working in the government, is
1. What is Evans style of communication in this incident? What characteristics
of the style does Evan demonstrate?
The textbook states that an aggressive communicator can send strong feelings in a
vigorous manner without regard to the rights and
1. How could Carmen have avoided the situation she now faces?
Before quitting her TV job and heading straight into a child care program, she
should have applied for a job in a daycare setting and also babysat for other children
to get a better id
Critical Thinking Case 7.2
1. What is the real problem here? Is it solely one of Sheenas making?
The real problem is that the survey feedback is not good in the area of
website assistance. Customers have stated that the wait time for a response was
CASE 1.1 Marcys Dilemma
1. In the passage it states that Marcy becomes eager to please
her new supervisor, which makes her self-conscience.
When criticized about her work, she bursts into tears. I feel
this expresses a problem with Marcys self-esteem.