Extra credit: Chapter 2 The Control Function
1. What resources are necessary to successfully operate a food and beverage operation?
- People (employees)
- Products (food, beverages, and suppliers)
# 175 @ $6.89/# weight 22.3125#
Lbs or oz
#1180A @ $15.99/#
Now weight: 14 # 7 oz
14#7oz = 7.875#: 22.3125 #
OPERATIONS BUDGETING AND COST-VOLUME-PROFIT ANALYSIS
1. What is an operating budget and how is it used by food and beverage managers?
Operating budget is a plan that estimates how much revenue will be generated and
THE MENU: THE FOUNDATION FOR CONTROL
1. What are some important planning and control activities directly affected by the
- Product control procedures: the food and beverage products must be controlled. If