2.06 Work File
Translate the following sentences.
1. Nauta ad Galliam navigat. The sailor navigates to France
2. Nauta poetae fabulam narrat. The poet tells the sailor a story.
3. Regina agricolis villas dat. The queen gives the farmer a house
4. Femina p
Work File 01.14
Directions: Type your translation in the space under each sentence. Remember
that you can use the course dictionary by going to Lessons and clicking on
1. In Italia, sunt (there are) multae (many) viae .
In Italy, (t
Work File 01.12
Translate the following into Latin. Watch the noun endings. The subject must
agree with the verb in number.
1. I am a farmer. Agricola sum
2. We are poets. Poeta sumus
3. The water is in the sea (in the sea = in mari). Aqua est in mari
Work File 01.07
Please answer the questions below.
Agricola puellam amat.
The farmer loves the girl.
1. What Latin ending in the sentence above represents the SUBJECT?
The am represents the subject
Puella agricolam amat.
The girl loves the farmer.
Please answer the following questions using Lesson page 1.06, save to
your computer, and submit to your teacher through Assessments.
1. Many Latin words closely resemble English words that you already
know. Can you guess what the following words mea