Topic: 8.07 Lab Questions
Your lab link can be found at Case 4: The Bitter Pill.
1. What physical evidence did you find at the victims home? I
found a box of matches, space heater, photos of the scene, and
Topic: 8.06 Review & Critical Thinking
1. How are fire scenes different than regular crime scenes for
investigators? Fire scenes are entirely different than the regular
crime scenes because as for
Topic: 7.06 Review and Critical Thinking
What is DNA? Where is it found? DNA is a genome and it is located in
the nucleus. There also small amounts of DNA in mitochondria.
What is mitochondrial DNA
Topic: 6.05 Review & Critical Thinking
What is liver mortis? How might this reveal information about the time
of death? The liver mortis is when your blood settles in the
lowest areas of your body.
Topic: 5.05 Review & Critical Thinking
1. What is the NIBIN? NIBIN is the National Integrated Ballistic
Identification Network which was created by the FBI in 1999.
2. What is rifling? What two ty
Topic: 2.06 Review & Critical Thinking
What is physical evidence? Provide at least three examples in your answer.
Physical Evidence is something that can initiate a crime that occurred
and that conn
Topic: 4.05 Review and Critical Thinking
1. What are the three types of fingerprints found in the human population? How often does
Arch Fingerprints, 5% of them found in human populatio
Topic: 3.05 Review and Critical Thinking
1. What are the four types of evidence in a criminal investigation?
There were four different types of evidence mentioned such as;
physical evidence, testimo