U.S. History EOC Review
1. Missouri Compromise- Missouri was entered in as a slave state and Maine entered the Union as
a free state. Prohibiting slavery north of 3630
2. Compromise of 1850- Admitted California as a free state, and creating Utah
Drivers Ed Notes
-The most well-known American manufacturers of steam-driven automobiles were the Stanley
brothers of Massachusetts. They produced their Stanley Steamers from 1897 until after World
Within a few years, however, American man
25 Aug 2015
Book 1: On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King
Task # 1: C.V.
In passage 11, King uses a flashback, as he does for the duration for C.V. in exemplifying
how a writer most begins
Tools for success: Please keep this for reference.
Please watch these videos to get you started1
Turning in assignments: 5 assignments a week is the key to staying on
pace for success in Fren
Marisha Thomas 9/20/15
06.05 L'Unin Europenne Photo Essay
Je prfre aller faire du shopping au centre commercial.
Je fais mes courses le samedi dans la soire. Je voudrais aller par moi-mme, mais je vais
habituellement avec ma sur et un adulte.
La dernire f
04.01 Photo Essay
1. J'ai nag la plage.
2. Je suis all faire du shopping au centre commercial.
3. Ma mre a transport nous a dner.
04.01 Photo Essay
4. Je suis all ma amie fte danniversaire.
5. Nous sommes visit par no
Roaring 20s Questions
1. What social forces combined to disenchant many intellectuals and give them
the label of "The Lost Generation?" Refers to the group of young people living
after World War 1. Due to the prolonged war, many young people and intellect
Topic: Drunk Driving
Drunk driving is a very serious problem in America. Car crashes are the No. 1 killer of
teens in the U.S. Teens are four times more likely to die or be injured in a car crash than older
people. In 2003, teens accounted for 10% of the