1. What are the two types of white- collar crime?
- The two types of white- collar crime are Occupational Crime, which are those committed by an
individual for personal gain or profit during their occupational course. The other type of whitecollar crime i
1. Identify and discuss two different goals that the criminal justice system has.
- One of the goals of the criminal justice system is to reform offenders, so that they become
productive law-abiding members of society. Another goal of the criminal justice
1. What are the two models of the criminal justice system that Packer identified? Describe each
-Crime control model: Indicates the criminal justice system has the goal of apprehending and
punishing those who commit crimes.
- Due Process model: Arg
1. What are detention and correctional facilities? How are they different?
- Detention facilities are often smaller, and lower budget. Theyre mostly used to house offenders
serving a sentence for a misdemenor crime, less than a year. Correctional facillit
1. What led the FBI to investigate this particular place?
A body of a gangster was found there three weeks earlier.
2. How was this investigation different from an archaeological dig? Why was it different?
Its different because the investigators were look
Unit 7 Texties.
1. What are the six regions of the Sun?
The core, the radiative zone, the convective zone, the visible surface, the chromospheres, and
2. What is nuclear fusion? What role does nuclear fusi
Unit 8 text questions
1. Where do comets come from in the Solar System?
Most comets come from an area called the Oort cloud
2. Where are asteroids located within our Solar System?
Asteroids orbit the Sun in the same w