CONNECTION TO SOCIAL STUDIES
Early Central Heating
Read the following paragraphs, and complete the exercises below.
Central heating was probably invented in ancient Greece, but engineers in ancient
6.05 Review and Critical Thinking
1 What is liver mortis? How might this reveal information about the time of death?
2 What three aspects does a forensic autopsy seek information about? Describe each of
5.06 Lab Questions
Gangster Shooting Investigation
Horatio Leafbottom, a newly-initiated member of Gangster's Union Local #219, was shot in the
shoulder at a recent union meeting for refusing to apologize after making strong comments on
June 23, 2016
1.08 Discussion questions
1. I would most like getting to behaviorally analyze the suspects and determine who the
killer is because I really like psychology and want to do this as my job one day. I would
least like working with
The secret in the cellar
1. In this case a girl was doing some anthropology for the school and in the investigation the
girl found a body and skeleton, they suspect that maybe was a warrior but then they
found a coin from 1664 and a stamp f
Module Two: Discussion Questions
1. What do you think would be the toughest part about securing a crime scene or
collecting evidence? Why?
I think the most difficult part of secure a crime scene is to keep all the people out of it so
they dont contaminate
Module Three: Discussion Questions
1. Do you think physical evidence has increased in importance over the last several
decades, with advancements in technology and testing procedures? Why or why
Sure, know they have a lot of test and a lot of things
1. What do you think youd like most about working as a forensic scientist? Why? What do
you think youd like least about working as a forensic scientist? Why?
The part of forensic science that I like most is when you take some samples
Module Three: Lab Questions
Lab link can be found at GSI: Glasgow Science Investigation.
1. Please name the four pieces of evidence that you collected at the crime scene.
Explain whether you would classify them as physical evidence, documentary
Module Four: Text Questions
1. What are the three types of fingerprints found in the human population? How often
does each occur?
Loop: about 60 to 65 percent of population have those
Whorl about 30 to 35 percent have this ones
Module Two: Text Questions
1. What is physical evidence? Provide at least three examples in your answer.
Physical evidence is everything that links the crime and the criminal also this establish that
the crime has happened, some examples
Module 7 lab
1. Explain how DNA can be used to identify an individual when 99% of living
things have a common genetic code.
Because even when we have common genetic code everyone have a unique one the
follow the same pattern but is unique for everyone onl
Module Seven: Discussion Questions
1. Do you think you would like to analyze DNA samples? Why or why not?
Of course i want to analyze DNA samples for me is the most interesting part because even
if the person is dead with the family you can know if he was