1.07 Lab Project
1. By what percent has the U.S population increased in the last three decades?
The U.S prison population has increased by nearly 790 percent in the last three decades.
2. According to the deputy director of the U.S progr
1. Name two types of capital crimes?
- Premeditated murder
- Sexual abuse of a minor
2. Name two types of federal crimes?
3. Explain the difference between jail and prison?
Jail is for short sentences while Prison is for long sente
2.08 Review and Critical Thinking Questions
1. What is the purpose of the United States Constitution?
The purpose of the United States Constitution is to guarantee the rights and freedom of it and
2. Why is the reasonable doubt standa
3.07 Review and Critical Thinking ?s
1.When should a judge recuse himself or herself from a case?
A judge should rescue him/herself from a case when they start to feel like they are beginning to partially
side with someone
2. What kinds
3.08 Lab Project
The Courts in a Nutshell
1.To whom does the Constitution give the power to create other federal courts as needed?
The Constitution gives Congress the power to create other federal courts as needed.
2.List one thing that federal courts hav