Obesity is defined by the CDC
Today we will discuss complications of childhood obesity and implications for adulthood.
A child who is above the 85th percentile for weight (weight more than 80 percen
Name: Sunni Douty
Topic One: Mean, Variance, and Standard Deviatio
Please type your answer in the cell beside the question.
Please type you answer in the cell beside the question.
1. Identify the sampling technique being used. Every 20th
Topic 2: Population and Sampling
Distribution Excel Worksheet
Directions: Answer all questions and submit to instructor at the end of Topic 2
1 A. For a normal distribution that has a mean of 100,
and a standard deviation of 8, determine the Z
Workbook exercises 11 and 16
1) Age, length of labor, income, return to work and the number of hours working per week.
2) Sample size, median standard deviation was used to describe the length of labor in the
experimental group and population, median and
Name: Sunni Douty
Answer each question completely to receive full credit
1. There is a new drug that is used to treat leukemia. The following data
represents the remission time in weeks for a random sample of 21
patients using the drug.
1. The r value between variables 4 and 9 is r = -0.32.
2. The negative r value indicates that a negative relationship exists when one variable increases and
the other variable decreases. This r value of r = -0.32 has moderate strength since 0.3 < r < 0.5,
ANSWERS TO EXERCISE 23
The r value for the relationship between Hamstring strength index 60o and the Shuttle run test is
-0.149. This r value shows a weak correlation between the two variables, as it is less than the 0.3
threshold for significa
Exercise 36 Questions
1) The F value suggests there is a significant difference between the results of the control and
treatment groups. The P value of 0.005 is < the alpha of 0.05. This suggests that the groups are
significantly different and
Standard Deviation: 14.77084214856342
1. First, I added up all of the numbers:
59 + 62 + 69 + 75 + 76 + 80 + 83 + 84 + 97 + 107 = 792
2. I squared the total, and then divided the number of items in the data