1. (Postfix evaluation) Given a postfix expression as followed (where % means the remainder
computation operator), show its evaluation steps (also show the stack of buffer values during
execution) by filling up the following table
20 5 3 + 6
Lab 1 - Big O
1. For each of the following five program fragments:
a. Implement the code in Java, and determine how many times the statement is executed in each
of the following fragments given different value for N.
N = 1
To learn about the queue data type and how to use its basic operations: offer, removal (poll),
and peek (element).
To understand how to implement the Queue interface using a single-linked list.
1. Draw pictures to demo
2. Trace the evaluation f the following expressions. Show the operand stack each time it is modified.
13 2 * 5 / 6 2 5 * - +
3. Trace the evaluation f the following expressions. Show the operand stack each
To understand binary search tree
To understand binary search tree and its basic operations, such as search, insertion, deletion
2. programming (optional) Write a method for the BinaryTree class that returns the preorder traversa