October 26, 2016-
Banquet Room Significance
In the play Macbeth gathers all of the Thanes, Lords and advisors to the banquet hall for a
feast honoring Banquo. As Macbeth is up talking to the people about Banq
A. What do you already know?
B. What do you need to know?
C. What is your research question?
A. Where did you start your research?
B. What dead ends did you hit?
C. What was the best source you found?
13241 Austin Stone Dr., Haslet, Texas 76052| 817-727-0500 | SabrinaT_99@att.net
November 2, 2016
University of Colorado, Denver
1201 Larimer St.
Campus Box 167
PO Box 173364
Denver, CO 80204
Denver, CO 80217-3364
October 21, 2016
My dear friends thank you for coming here today to celebrate the great life of our dearly
departed friend Banquo. For those of you who knew Banquo he had done tremendous things
Macbeth by shakespeare
Kat Castaneda, Skye Collins, Estelle Torres, Kevin
Born April 23, 1564 in Stratford-Upon-Avon, United
Started writing plays at the age of 25 (roughly)
His career lasted about 25 years
13241 Austin Stone Dr., Haslet, Texas 76052 | Cell: 817-727-0500 | SabrinaT_99@att.net
2013-2017 | NORTHWEST HIGH SCHOOL
Location: Justin, Texas
SAT Composite: Click here to enter text
Verbal: Click here to enter
1. Identification of minerals is based on a minerals _ and _ properties.
2. List 4 test used to help in the identification of minerals:
_, _, _, _
3. Define luster
4. Luster is described as being either _ or
What are igneous rocks?
Compare and contrast intrusive and extrusive
Describe the composition of magma.
Discuss the factors that affect how rocks melt
Section 1 The Five Themes of Geography
In-Depth Resources: Unit 1
A. Comparing and Contrasting Use the chart below to compare and contrast the two
types of location.
History of the US
What were the original 13 colonies?
Who was our first President?
What number was Indiana in ranking of becoming a state?
What were the main reasons for the Civil War?
Who was the leader of the North?
Who was the l
Geography and History of the World
Unit 1 Study Guide How Geographers Look at the World
4. Map projection
6. Grid System
4-1 What is a Mineral?
1. Approximately how many minerals can be found in the Earths Crust? _
2. Important roles of minerals include:
3. A chemical compound must meet 4 criteria characteristics in order to be considered a mineral.
6.1 Formation of Sedimentary Rocks
1. What are sediments?
2. When do sediments become sedimentary rocks?
3. When does the formation of sedimentary rocks begin?
4. Describe weathering
5. Describe chemical weathering
1st Nine Week Review
1) What is the process of studying and observing the world around us? (1.1)
2) List the four general areas of science. (1.1)
3) List the four specific areas of Earth science. (1.1)
4) What general area of science is the study of livin
Complete the following to help you analyze the event youve selected:
PRIOR KNOWLEDGE? What did you already know about this topic?
MAIN POINTS: Use keywords and bullets, not full sentences.
By: Parker Pulliam, Brendan Venator, and Olivia Gackenbach
Coat of Arms
Code of Chivalry*
Give what you dont need to those in need, unless you just want to keep it
Dont torture, unless they had it coming
Respect your elders
1. the common European viper; any of various other venomous or harmless
snakes resembling the viper
2. a person or thing that adds
1. friendship, peaceful harmony; mutual understanding and a
20 October, 2016
Shakespeare precisely identifies aspects of the human condition, especially in
his tragedies, such as Othello. Othello particularly exhibits the polarity of those
conditions, such as love and hate; good and evil; lo
Olivia Gackenbach & Brendan Venator & Parker Pulliam
Date: Sept. 26
Kingdom of Gucciville
The island of Gucciland is 200 miles off the coast of St. Barts. It is approximately 60
miles by 30 miles wide. Eve
20 October, 2016
Shakespeare has always been acclaimed for his representation of the human condition in his
plays. This is especially present in Othello. The play focuses on relationships to express the concerns and
ideas of human nature
The Legend of King
(in 20 minutes or less)
What is a Legend?
a traditional historical tale or collection of related
tales popularly regarded as true, but usually contain
a mixture of fact and fiction
not to be confused with a myth (A traditional,