K.H. NaganumaSacramento City College
SOME TIPS FOR PREPARING FOR AND TAKING ESSAY EXAMS
Preparing for the exam
- Prepare for the exam by thinking about how you are going to explain topics on the exam.
Your goal should be to explain something clearly enoug
Study Guide for Isomers, Intro Organic molecules, Carbohydrates & Lipids
Bio 402, Spring 2017
1) What are organic molecules? Understand the versatility of carbon as a backbone for organic
molecules. What are hydrocarbons and are they found in liv
Serafini, Bio 402, Sp 2017
Introduction - Ch 1; 22.2, p. 520 in 24.4, Chemistry Review, and Water (Ch 3)
1) Be able to explain the five common themes in biology
2) Be able to explain and give an example of an emergent property
Print Biology ch5 flashcards | Easy Notecards
2/8/17, 5)22 PM
1. List the four major classes of macromolecules.
Carbohydrates, Lipids, Proteins, Nucleic Acids
2. Distinguish between monomers and polymers
Monomers are the small molecules that m
Biology scientific study of life
KNOW LEVELS of Biological organizations
1) Biosphere all life on earth + nonliving surroundings
2) Ecosystems all life in an area + nonliving surroundings
3) Community all life in an area (many different species)
Microbe type: Cellular vs.
Acellular; prokaryote vs.
Cellular; d. Eukarya;
Cellular; d. Eukarya; k.
Disease or beneficia