Test Bank Report
1. The mouse controls the movement of a symbol on the screen called a(n) _.
1 (a) icon
2 (b) pointer
3 (c) kiosk
4 (d) chip
2. Computer hardware inc
Sample Lecture Mid (Ch1, 2, 3, 5, 12)
Identify the choice that best completes the statement or answers the question.
1. Which gesture displays a shortcut menu?
d. press and hold
2. Which of the following is
Chapter 2: The Internet and World Wide Web
1. The Internet has its roots in a network that became functional in 1969, linking scientific and academic
researchers across the United States. What was the name of that network?
Lab 2-1 Technology Health Risks Paper
Health Risks Associated with Technology
The widespread use of technology has led to some important user health concerns. Some o
f the more common physical health risks are repetitive strain injuries, computer vision s
Which of the following is the mechanism that reads and writes items in the drive as it barely touches the disks
recording surface? read/write head
Which of the following is a multisession optical disc on which users can write, but not erase, their own ite
How many peripheral devices can you connect with a USB
A.up to 57
B.up to 45
C.up to 32
D.up to 127
D. up to 127
Which of the following are capable of processing many
trillions of instructions in a single second?
Chapter 1: Digital Literacy
1. Which of the following entails having the knowledge and understanding of computers, mobile devices,
the Internet, and related technologies?
a. digital literacy
c. digital legitimacy
b. digital intimacy