go to www.xfire.com
download the messenger and install it
then add me (cfreakdog) without the ()
HELP ME SEED MY LOW-SEEDED TORRENTS SO I CAN UPLOAD MORE AND NOT WORRY ABOUT THE OLD ONES!
Don't forget to snag a copy of my Land of th
Extract "Diablo II Lord of Destruction (v1.13c).7z" using winrar or 7-zip. (www.7-zip.org, it's free)
Run "diablo 2.exe"
Play (from anywhere on your PC)
If the game is having graphical problems/errors. such as: distortion, miscolored areas of the s
1. Dollar Company incurred the following costs while producing 425 units: direct materials, $7
per unit; direct labor, $22 per unit; variable manufacturing overhead,
$ 13 per unit; total fixed manufacturing overhead costs, $5,950; variable sellin
1. A manufacturing company completed work on a job. The cost of the job is
transferred into _ with a _.
Finished goods inventory, debit
2. Cameron Company uses the weighted-average method in its process costing
system. The Packaging Department st
Units produced and sold
Cost per unit:
Total Cost per unit
240,000 $ 300,000.00 $ 360,000.00
$ 320,000.00 $ 320,000.00 $ 320,000.00
Chapter 8 Extra Credit
1. During its first year of operations, Spring Garden Plans earned net credit sales of $322,000. Industry
experience suggests that bad debts will amount to 2% of net credit sales. At December 31, 2014,
accounts receivable tot
Review for Test 6 Ch 7 & 9
1. What are some of the results of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act?
2. Be able to identify the components of internal controls.
Control procedures, Risk management, Information systems, Monitoring of controls. Environment (CRIME)
Review for Test 3 Chapters 5 - 6
36 Multiple Choice
How does a merchandising companys income statement differ from a service related companys income
Year ended Mo
Review for Test 4 Chapters 8 & 12
42 Multiple Choice Questions
Be able to identify various types of receivables.
Accounts receivables, notes receivables, and other receivables
What kind of internal control policies are necessary for receivables?
ACCT 2301 EXAM REVIEW (Exam I)
Chapter 1 Accounting and the Business Environment (7 theory; 6 problems)
Problems: How accounting equation works (1); calculating Net Income (Loss) (1);
calculating ending balance of Retained Earnings (1) ; calculating ROA (