TABLE 1: Features of the pain historyWEST
P Provocative factors. palliative factors
R Region. pattern of radiation. referral
S Severity. intensity cfw_use pain rating scales [Figure 2]
T Temporal factors: onset, duration, time
Care Case Study (1)-Pain
29 terms by sarrahthompson
Like this study set? Create a free account to save it.
Create a free account
Class Preparation Assignment #7
1. How does chronic pain differ from acute pain? How will your interventions differ if you are taking
care of a patient with chronic pain and a patient with acute pain?
o Has sudden onset and du
Class Preparation Assignment (CPA)
1. Create a list of individual risk factors and health conditions associated with impaired
glucose regulation across the lifespan and include a rationale.
Obesity- affects all ages- Increased amount of a
1. What is the purpose of palliative care?
To promote comfort and quality of life in life threatening illnesses.
2. Describe the purpose of and services provided by hospice.
Pain control, providing support to family and the patient
Class Preparations Assignment
2. How do clinical manifestations of MS af