Lecture Assignment 2
1. Nuclear Medicine
3. Radiopaque means that its hard to penetrate the area or an area that appears to be
low in density or high absorption. An example would be hip replacements.
4. The significance of Nov
Lecture Assignment 3
Basic X-ray Production
1. List 4 requirements of x-ray.
2. Where does electron production occur?
3. What is the negative component of the tube?
4. What is meant by dual focus tube? Where is this found in the tube?
5. What is the proce
1. Explain the difference between projection and position.
Position is the general and specific body position where as the projection is the direction or
path of the central ray is going through.
2. Which refers to a patient
Lecture Assignment 1
1. Identify the three types of educational programs in Radiologic Technology and their
differences as far as the differences in the degrees awarded.
2. What is the primary function of and Accreditation agency? What do these agen
1. What do we call the tracheal bifurcation, and what is the thoracic spine level of this
bifurcation? Carina, T4-T5
2. What is the terminology for the area/angle of the heart and diaphragm? Cardio phrenic
April 1, 2013
Diagnostic Imaging and My Goals
The central question of childhood was always what do you want to be when you
grow up? and honestly doctor was the first answer for me. However as time passed and I
changed I rea
Lecture Assignment 1:
1. Hospital base: (non-degree) 24 months of training where you attain a certificate
of completion. Community college: degree program where you attain an
Associate of Science degree. University: four-y