Education and/or Training Required
Minimum of 3 years of pediatric residency
3 years of pediatric hematology
Documentation of Sources
I wouldnt consider doing this job be
1/7/16 Biomedical Notes
Hypotonic: less stuff in it. (Low) 75.6-64.8=10.8/64.8=.166= 16.6
Hypertonic: More stuff in it. (High) Egg broke
Salt will dissolve in a polar solution
Anything with a charge will dissolve
1-26-16 Biomedical Notes
Anemia: Lower the normal level of red blood cells.
Not enough red blood cells = Not enough oxygen.
Not enough oxygen = Not enough energy.
Stress causes a cell to go from an O to a C.
Wants they get to a C and many more. They will
3/3/16 Biomedical Notes
You have 46 chromosomes (23 pairs)
The first 22 autosomes
The chromosome that dont match tells the sex
The chromosomes dont match which is a boy
Chromosomes have information and tell cells what to do.
Your female unless told otherw
1. What is a financial goal that you have? What are at least three strategies that you could use to
reach this goal?
A financial goal is to go to nursing school and be able to pay for it and wont be in debt.
Three strategies that I could use to reach th
A comprehensive band method for group or individual instruction
Sound Fundamental books:
Print Form - Use Sound Fundamentals in convenient PDF print form. Print only what you
need and always have enough material on hand.
Correcting Sentence Fragments
What is a sentence fragment?
Correcting phrase fragments
Correcting subordinate-clause fragments
Using fragments for stylistic effect
What is a sentence fragment?
Not all sentences are created equal. Look at
Texting and Driving
Why is it a problem?
Texting and driving is a big problem with teen drivers. Texting driving takes your focus off the road. While you are
looking at your self phone you should be looking at the road. That hand you are holding the cell
You learned in the lesson how the stock market influences the economy. Do you have to own stocks to
be impacted personally by the change in the market? Explain why or why not.
You do not have to own stocks to be impacted personally by the change in the
Egg Demonstration Response Sheet
1. What do the eggs in this demonstration represent?
2. Define the three terms:
3. What was the solute in this demonstration?
4. Calculate the change in mass for each of the eggs. Show and label
Comparing DNA, mRna, tRna
Has Thymine (T)
All the plans
Has Uracil (U)
Plans for 1 Protein1
Nucleus or Cytoplasm
Has Uracil (U)
1 Codon long
Cariondra W. Rolle
306 Penn Road West - Lehigh Acres, FL 33936
Dunbar High School, Fort Myers, FL
Currently in 11th Grade
3.26 Cumulative GPA
Expected Graduation: May 2018
1. How does inertia affect a person who is not wearing a seatbelt during a collision?
Inertia affects a person who is not wearing a seatbelt during a collision by the person moving
forward at the same speed of the car which is most likely fast and since
Word 2013-Spring 2015
MW 1-2:15 pm
Subject to Change
Announcements are made at the beginning of each class
Homework is turned into folder at beginning of each class
Excel spreadsheet shows grade-to-date each class
1. What is the difference between a learners license and an operators license?
- One is able to get their learner's license at the age of 15 and it is valid for 1 year. It
allows you to drive with someone above the age of 21 with a license in the car. In
1. What are some of the financial challenges that individuals face when they
first live on their own? When people first live on their own they have
problems with overspending and budgeting. Also because they don't have a
good credit yet and have to build
1. Benartzi argues that the average American is not doing well with what parts
of personal finance? The average American is not doing well with their
money and saving. They are not thinking about the future or today with
saving. Theyre not planning to ret
1. You cash your first paycheck and decide to place it under the mattress at
your house. Is this a smart financial decision? Why or why not. I do not think
this is a smart financial decision because if you have easy access to you
money youre more likely t
1. Your friend is always late paying their bills. You understand the importance
of keeping good financial records. Give your friend three reasons they
should become better organized. A organized financial record helps you pay
your bills on time. It helps
1. What areas of financial management do you feel you know the most about?
What areas of financial management do you feel you know the least about? I
feel like I know more about credit and budgeting. I know the least about
investments and retirement plans
1. Why is money management important? How would you rate your own
money management? Money management is important so that you wont
overspend.Or end up in debt and mess up your credit score. I would rate my
money management at a 5.
2. What are some actions
1. Identity theft is when someone takes your personal information and steal
your identity. What are some of the ways to reduce your risk of becoming a
victim of identity theft? Do you feel protected buying items online? Why or
why not? A way to reduce you
1. What are some of the strategies that can help you use credit wisely? Try not
to use your credit card all the time. Use cash as much as you can so you
wont have debt. If if you do get a debt make sure you pay it on time so you
wont mess up your credit.