Unit Test Chapter 1 Film Art an introduction
1.Which of the following is NOT one of the modes of production?
2. A work print is
a. the copy exhibited in theaters.
b. the unedited footage printed from
Unit Test 2 Film art and introduction
1. What is the term for the relationships among the parts of a film?
2. Events that involve characters and that form a story in a film constitute the films
a. narrative elements
Test Chapter 3 Film Art An Introduction
1. In a narrative film, an element is nondiegetic if it
a. does not contribute to the cause-effect flow of the events.
b. is off-screen rather than on-screen.
c. is not part of the world of the depicted narrative.
Unit 3 Test Film art introduction Chapters 7-9
1. In Citizen Kane, a sound motif is
Answer: the inability of Kane's wife, Susan, to sing pitches accurately.
2. What can limit the stylistic choices of a filmmaker?
Answer: All of the answer choices are corr