1) Describe in detail what is meant by the above phrase as it is applied to the issues of power and authority in the
The key to the Constitution was establishing a way to distribute political authority. The congressional power
1. Discuss the reform movements that grew out of the Second Great Awakening.
The Second Great Awakening helped lead to many new reformations. There was the revivals
which helped people reform their souls. There was the penitentiaries and asylums that Dort
The impact of westward expansion on Native American was
between 1829 and 1851; the federal government arranged eighty- six
treaties with northeastern Indian nations. Native American had to give
up their land titles in exchange for lands west of the Missis
Chapter 14 Question Set
1. Describe the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo.
2. Discuss the Compromise of 1850
3. Discuss the Kansas-Nebraska Act.
4. Discuss the "Slave Power Conspiracy"
5. Discuss the consequences of Lincoln's election
Chapter 15 Ques