Pacing Guide for US Government
June Start Date
You must have at least 20% of the course complete within the first 15 days of enrollment.
Unit 1.1 Hobbs Locke Montesquieu and Rousseau Reading Questions
US GOVERNMENT FINAL REVIEW
YOU MAY USE THIS ON THE FINAL SO PRINT THIS OFF!
Also, you may use as many handwritten note pages as you may like to take
into the final with you.
Review over each of your 7 UNIT TESTS These will help TREMENDOUSLY!
1. Price Change = ($1-$0.20)= $0.80, Quantity demanded change (70-50)=20.
20/80=0.25= elasticity, 20% change in price caused quantity to go up by 20 units,
so a 10% change in price would cause the quantity demanded to change by 10
1. The basic interpersonal communication model can be used to help explain the impact of
smart phone usage. The communicator sends the message through the smart phone, mostly
via text message or email. The receiver has the opportunity to respond the same
1. A. Positive rate of time preference.
3. Given that the market interest rate is 8 percent, if the operators of the golf course use the revised
estimates, the expected rate of return on the purchase of 1 cart will be 15 per
2. I think that she should have a talk with her and see what is going on with her. Let Kim know what she
sees is going on and see how they can work through it to solve the problem. Also give her some
retraining on police sensitive. This would h
A certain project has three activities on its critical path. Activity A's normal
completion time is five days. It can be crashed to three days at a cost of $500.
Activity B's normal completion time is six days, and it can be crashed to four days at
Is design manager Nikki Brush part of a group or part of a work team?
Explain the difference.
Nikki Brush is part of a work team. The difference between a group and a team is
that a group usually has one leader; a team has the members share and rotate
1. Consider a major team project for a class. Write the scope overview and business case
sections of a charter.
Scope Overview-This project will initiate a Phase I homeless family shelter
inside of homes. The shelters will be inside a community based. The
1. Logical order. Example: You wouldnt drive a car before putting gas in the car. So
the logical order is to put the predecessor activity before the successor activity.
Activity duration - Example: Going to the car dealer to have breaks done on your
1. Market structure describes the important features of a market, such as the
number of firms, product uniformity across firms, firms ease of entry and exit and
forms of competition. The number of firms, product uniformity across firms,
1. A resource is scarce when the amount people desire exceeds the amount
available at a price of
zero. The concept of scarcity is important to the definition of economics
because scarcity forces
people to choose how they will use their resou
1. (a) Costs vs. potential cost and gains/losses if invested in improvements
(b) Supply and demand.
(c) Study market and industry sectors, as well as geographical influences.
2. The profit maximizing number of workers to employ exists at th
1. A. A increases the opportunity cost to the stay at home mom because she could be
making more money in the work place if she had an education than if she did not.
B. Higher unemployment decreases the opportunity cost because she wo
1. Amos McCoy is not currently making an economic profit. An economic cost looks
at both the alternatives that are explicit cost and implicit costs while an
accounting cost does not count for the implicit cost i.e. the opportunity cost of
DAILY ACTIVITY LOG
English 10 Honors - Swengel
Learning and living intentionally!
27 September 2016
9-10.RV.1 Acquire and use accurately general academic and content-specific words and
phrases at the college and career readiness level; d