06.07 Gathering Information: Part Two
1. Use EasyBib or Son of Citation Machine to create MLA citations for each of your sources
from Part One.
2. Write one summary statement, one integrated direct quotation, and one paraphrase
statement for e
1. What does the Large Hadron Collider do? It accelerates particles by allowing two
beams of particles hadrons to be sent hurtling around the ring, traveling at the
speed of light.
3. Describe the structure of the Large Hadron Collider. 27km long ring-
Acceleration due to gravity (m/s2)
Average g value for the location (m/s2)
The book a
Manual Lab Simulation
Purpose: To measure the position of a ball as a function of time and to analyze the
motion using graphical analysis.
Materials: Tennis ball, stopwatch, ruler, chalk, Graphical Analysis
1. Roll a tennis ball for five second
How angle height affects the maximum height and time in the air of a launched object
Purpose or hypothesis:
The purpose of my lab is to study how different angles affect the maximum height of an
object that is launched.
I will be performing