What is the product of the hydrolysis of starch?
B) simple sugars (glucose)
C) amino acids
D) fatty acids and glycerol
Correct Answer(s): B
What reagent is added to test for starch?
Stem & Leaf
June 5, 2016
A Stem and Leaf Plot of Blue m &
This paper will be included directly after your cover page. All answers must be typed with work shown
legibly if done by hand.
Project Grading Rubric:
Take-Home Quiz #13
INSTRUCTIONS: Neatly complete the following questions covering section 12.6 in the space provided.
1. Given the data set below:
a. Make a scatter plot for the data. Draw one below that is neat and scale
Take-Home Quiz #12
INSTRUCTIONS: Neatly complete the following questions covering section 12.4 12.5 in the space provided.
1. The weight of garbage discarded by households in one week is normally distributed with a mean of 27.433 pounds
and a sta
Quiz 2 (2.1-2.3)
6. A small town has four police cars. If a radio dispatcher receives a call, depending on the nature of the
situation, no cars, one car, two cars, three cars, or all four cars can be sent. How many options does the
dispatcher have for sen
Project: The Royal House is Full
Originally, in poker you are dealt a five card hand from a standard 52-card deck. There is a picture in your book showing
this type of card deck or you can google it if you are unsure.
In poker, some 5-card hands are mo
Project #3: The Money Hunt!
For this project, you are in charge of investing some money. We are going to
find out the best place to invest in Spokane.
1. Find 5 different institutions (banks, credit unions) in Spokane. Go to each
bank and get a f
Project #2: Arbitrary Venn Diagrams
1. Draw a Venn Diagram for four sets in the box below (The box can represent the universal set, U). Be careful to
include regions for each possibility.
2. How many regions do you have in the Venn Diagram you dr
Project #1: Venn Diagrams
1. A beverage distributor conducts a survey to determine the most popular carbonated beverage. It asks 700
randomly chosen people to list their three favorite carbonated beverages and obtains the following data:
Focus Question~ HYPOTHESIS TESTING ONE SAMPLE
You have learned about a very important class of statistical methods called hypothesis
tests. The techniques of hypothesis testing provide a formal way to use sample data to
test claims made about population p