NAME Madison Gross
UNIT #3 & 4 Homework Quiz
UPPER EXTREMITY-Elbow and Forearm and Wrist and Hand (PLEASE HIGHLIGHT)
1. Supination of the hand and forearm would be diminished by loss of radial nerve
function. But one very powerful s
NAME: _ QUIZ #2 UPPER EXTREMITY
1. The muscles that are included in the shoulder girdle group include all of the following except?
A. Pectoralis major
C. Serratus Anterior
D. Rhomboid major and minor
2. Which of the followi
SHU EX-260 SEMESTER QUIZ #3
Questions on 10-15 and 23-39!
1. When sitting which of the following movements would most likely result in the process of
attempting to flex the right hip?
A. Left lateral pelvic rotation
B. Anterior pelvic rotation
Kinesiology Midterm Study Guide
1) Lever types:
Levers are made of 3 components:
- Force arm: the distance btwn the point at which force is applied and the fulcrum
- Fulcrum or axis
- Resistance arm: distance btwn the point where resistance is applied and