1. Customer cannot return the order within 5 days of the order placement nor ask for refund.
2. Order can be canceled within 3 days With effect from the date of purchase.
Product is a part of single category.
The order will
Member enrolls in a class
A user is a registered user.
A user has enrolled in a class.
A user register itself into the portal. User logs into
the portal with the credentials. User retri
1. What would you recommend as an approach to upgrading the three listed applicationsa single
total project or three individual projects? Explain your decision.
Answer: I would recommend keeping the database centralized for these three listed applications
2. The process in question is ordering food to receiving the food at
A. Decompose the ordering process into tasks
Receive Customer Order.
Transfer Order to kitchen.
Generate customer receipts.
Manage product inventory.
Update Sells infor
Enrolls in a class
Update member's profile
Finds existing record
Adds a class
Record performance score
Close a class
PART A- MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
Answer Options: 1. D
21. Describe each of the following with respect to computer security.
Water fall model is easy to follow.
It can be implemented easily for any kind of project.
Every stage has to be done separately on its time.
Documentation is produced at every stage of waterfall method.
Testing is performed at each
Create a java program that goes into a loop and then (continuously)
prompts the user for three values. The user is then asked if he/she
would like to select the largest of the three values or the smaller of
the three values. The program should
Entity Definition Matrix
Any equipment item that employees checks in/ checks out.
Tracked items are those that are expensive and are needed to be
tracked that who checks it out
untracked items are
1. In what ways does Amazon, as a company, evidence the willingness and
ability to collaborate?
Collaboration is the activity of two or more people working together to
achieve a common goal, result, or work product. People who collaborate
develop ideas an
Details: As you can see in the diagram up! A polymorphism exists at the
Class (Class). Two classes First class and Economy class are the
subtypes of Class in the Seats object. A passenger can take the class
of its choice and the constraints
make copies of
the copy of
clerk make the
1. Prototype forms to login, navigate the system and
to enter patient, insurance company, doctors,
procedures, and appointments.
2. Create prototype report showing the doctors
schedule for the day.
3. Create prototype billing report for the client and the