1. When you push on the filing cabinet, what is the relationship between the frictional force (Ff)
and the accelerating force (Fa) an instant before the object starts to move? Why must the
magnitude of the forces relate in this way?
The relationship as fr
1. Based on the motions of the molecules, what is the melting point and boiling point of
oxygen? Look up the value in K, C, and F and compare.
Oxygen started to boil at around 400 Kelvin or 126.85 Celsius and 260.33
Fahrenheit. Melting point of Oxygen sta
1. What happens when you change the amplitude?
When I change the amplitude and only the amplitude the wavelength either
oscillates higher and faster or when the amp it lowered it becomes steady and stops.
2. What happens when you change the frequency?
1. When the angle of incidence is changed, how does the angle of reflection change?
Depending on the which direction is chosen, reflection either narrows or widens. But it
doesnt widen as much as the one that is in the air, the water reflection changes sl