Astronomy 2.09 Text Questions
1. What is the study of the cosmos? The study of the cosmos includes what topics?
The study of the cosmos is called, Cosmology. Cosmology is the study of the large-scale structures and
evolution of the univer
Astronomy Unit One
1: How is the moon dependent on the sun?
Well, the moon is more dependent on the earth, than it is the sun. The moon only depends on the sun
for light. As the moon goes through its Lunar Cycle, the moon depends on the
Astronomy Unit 3 Lesson 10
1. What are stars made from?
Stars are made from different layers of gas. The inner layer of a star is very hot and dense while the outer
layer is cool and less dense.
2. Why do stars appear to move across the s
Astronomy Unit 1 Lab
1: Why do astronomers think that there may be other advanced civilizations?
Recently, it was discovered that there are other planets like Earth out there, able to accommodate life
forms. The universe has been around for 10 billion yea
Astronomy Unit 3 Lesson 11
1. Explain how UY Scuti and J0523 are different.
UY Scuti is the largest star discovered so far and J0523 is the smallest star discovered so far.
2. Why will J1311 (the Black Widow Pulsar) eventually find itself without its comp
Astronomy 2.10 Lab Questions
1. What is the concept of a universe? How is it different from a "multiverse"?
The concept of our universe is that we hold everything thats existent. Which is true, everything that
happens is within our universe. A Multiverse