Triumph of the Nerds - part one pre-test
1) Who founded Apple Computers?
2) Who founded Microsoft?
3) What is machine language?
4) What type of language translates machine language?
5) Fill in the blanks: _ Valley
6) Where is _ Valley located?
7) What is
triumph of the nerds : part three questions
1. Who introduced Bill Gates at the launch of Windows 95?
2. What was the significance of the Mircrosoft 95 lanuch?
3. What was the contribution that Xerox Corporation made to personal computing?
4. Why didn't X
Student Resource Time
A unique feature of our schedule is the inclusion of student resource time (SRT).
The SRT is scheduled each day after third block from 1:36 to 2:00 PM. Students do
leave at 1:29 for passing time, but must be in the SRT when the bell
Microsoft Certification Exams: Accelerate Your IT Career and Earn College Credit
W ith the cost of a c ollege credit hour skyrocketing, you can save time and money toward your college degree by earning selected
certifications. Becoming c ertified and appl
The Anatomy of a
Chapter 2.1: The Anatomy of a Game Program
Show how the program code of an XNA game is
See how a game draws itself on the screen
Create a variable that can represent a color in an
Principals, Superintendents, and CTE District Directors
Melissa Ambre, Director, IDOE Office of School Finance
Melissa Rekeweg, State Director of CTE and IDOE Assistant Director of College & Career
May 2, 2012
State Approved Course
Titles and Descriptions
2012-2013 School Year
Indiana Department of Education
College and Career Readiness
151 West Ohio Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
October 1, 2011
Table of Contents
Business and Information Tec
1. Where is the Silicon Valley?
2. What is the significance of the location of the Silicon Valley?
3. Why is the Silicon Valley referred to as the Silicon Valley?
4. During the early years of the Silicon Valley, what were some unique qualities of the