Review Test 2
Find the polynomial f(x) with real coefficients having the
specific degree, leading coefficient, and zeros.
1) degree: 3, leading coefficient: -4, zeros: 4, 2 + 4i
5) f(x) = x3 + 5x2 - x - 5
2) degree 4, leading coefficient: 1, zeros: 2i, 3
Review Test 4
Solve the following systems by the method of your choice.
1) x2 + y2 = 85
Solve the following systems of equations using Gaussian
Elimination with back substitution or Gauss-Jordan
8x - y - 4z = 20
5x + 7y + 3z
2nd set of Test 1 Review Problems.gwb - 1/7 - Sun Oct 02 2016 19:53:58
2nd set of Test 1 Review Problems.gwb - 2/7 - Sun Oct 02 2016 19:54:00
2nd set of Test 1 Review Problems.gwb - 3/7 - Sun Oct 02 2016 19:54:00
2nd set of Test 1 Review Problems.gwb - 4/
Problems from Review Session for Test 1.gwb - 1/8 - Thu Sep 29 2016 15:23:04
Problems from Review Session for Test 1.gwb - 2/8 - Thu Sep 29 2016 15:23:11
Problems from Review Session for Test 1.gwb - 3/8 - Thu Sep 29 2016 15:29:39
Problems from Review Ses
SAFETY DATA SHEET
Revision Date 04/18/2014
Print Date 10/13/2015
SECTION 1. PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION
Product Use Description
1)is like a computer is in control of every part there is in the system
2)the relay is 1 weird and control is more then 1 is 4 weird
3)because is not all the weird 2 of them are power and the other 2 are to control
4)is a set of rules that the manufacture
1. Because the fan noise and vibration will be transmitted to the ceiling through the joists
in attic installations.
2. A duct opening would need to be cut out in the floor as shown. The connector tabs will
need to be bent over to fasten the conne
1) Thomas Midgley
2) Is important that way your not running to find the msds paper and you now what
to do immediately
3) the area should be flushed with water. If there is evidence of frostbite, then bathe
(do not rub) with lukewarm (not hot) water
1)fluid used in a refrigeration system for transferring heat.
3) Chlorine, fluorine, carbon
4) Hydrogen, chlorine, fluorine, carbon
5) Hydrogen, fluorine, carbon
6) just a concentration of ozone molecules within the stratosphere.
7) CFC refrigerants co
Duct insulation flame spread max. 25, smoke rating max. 50; matl. shall not flame or
smoke (no Class 2 ducts)
UMC (605) Smoke Dampers, Fire Dampers, and Ceiling Dampers.
Min. #30gauge sheet if <14in. & concealed
IRC [T1601.1.1(2)] Dont und
1)by amp drae ohm reading or by visual inpection
2)use a clamp on ammeter to carefully check each of the circuits power wire for amprage and
voltage if an elemement has a measurement voltage but no amprage drawn then is open
5)a clamp meaeat
3. Class 0 ducts have a flame spread index of 0. Class 1 ducts have a flame spread index not over
25 and a smoke developed index of not over 50.
10. hangers should be spaced no farther than 12 ft apart.
11. Hangers should be pl
1)more compact than equivalent gass or oil furnices unit may be mounted for upflow downflow
or horisonatal airflow application
2)the heating section consists of banck of resistance heating coils of nickle chrome wire held in
place by ceramic insul
Chapter 1 Codes
1. 102.0 Applicability.
2. 102.1 Conflicts Between Codes.
Where the requirements within the jurisdiction of this mechanical code, the plumbing code shall
prevail. In instances where this code, applicable s
Seizures and First Aid
What are they?
Seizures are symptoms
of a brain problem.
They happen because of
electrical activity in the
brain, usually occurring
after very brief warning,
A common cause of seizures is ep
The Fundamental Theorem of Algebra
A polynomial function f(x) of degree n (where n>0) has n complex solutions fro
the equation f(x)=0. Thus if a polynomials largest exponent is 4, the degree of that
polynomial is 4. The degree does not tell