1. Which ventral cavity has no bony protection?
A: the abdominal cavity
2. What is the correct sequence of organization from simplest to most complex?
A: simplest: atoms/cells/tissues/organs/organ systems : complex
3. What organs are located in the epigas
By. Hannah Smith
Considered mild compared
to other burns. They result in
pain & reddening of the
epidermis, or outer layer of
Treatment: Soak burn in
water for at least 5 minutes
and then treat with A
A. Intercalated disc - it is a muscle tissue, its located in the cardiovascular system (or the
heart). Intercalated discs are gap junctions that link the cells together and define their
borders, they are the major portal for cardiac cell-to-cell communica
Title of Lab
- Should include purpose, pre-questions, and hypothesis statement.
State some general information about what you know about the lab.
Briefly describe your reason for doing the lab and what you hoped to gain from th
Office of the Fayette County Coroner
DATE and HOUR AUTOPSY PERFORMED:
6/17/2016, 10:30 A.M. by
Victoria Maxwell, M.D.
Hannah Smith, M.D.
Full Autopsy Performed
222 Fayette Avenue
Fayetteville, WV 25840
SUMMARY REPORT OF AUTOPSY
1. Superior- a part is above another part
2. Inferior- a part is below another part
3. Anterior (ventral)- means toward the front
4. Posterior (Dorsal)- means toward the back
5. Frontal- refers to a section that divides the body into ant
Body Parts & Regions
1. Abdominal- region between the thorax and the pelvis
2. Acromial- point of the shoulder
3. Antebrachial- forearm
4. Antecubital- anterior surface of the elbow
5. Axillary- armpit
6. Brachial- arm
7. Buccal- cheek
8. Carpal- wrist