that define the
sociocultural level of
analysis and explain
how principles that
sociocultural level of
analysis may be
Discuss how and
are used at the
What do you need to be able to do?
Research/Theorists that connects to the LO
Examine concepts of normality
Defining abnormal is problematic. Various
methods include the Medical model, statistical
Structure of the multi-store model of memory
According to the multi-store model of memory (Atkinson & Shiffrin, 1968) memory can be explained in terms of 3 stores
(sensory store, short term store and long term store) and 2 processes (attention and rehears
CLOA Study Guide
On Thursday you will do 2 short answer questions. I will give you 4 options
On Friday you will have a 60 question multiple choice test.
Topics/theories/studies to know for the multiple choice test.
Schema Theory (Bransford and Johnson.
Re-evaluating Milgram: Sabini et al
1. According to the authors, what would a typical social psychologist response be if they were
asked to summarize the important findings in the field in the second half of the 20th Century?
- Behaviour is caused by situ
How are etiology and treatment intertwined?
- Etiology: cause of disorder
- Clinicians must find appropriate drug and dosage for individuals based on their disorder and its severity
- Can treat better if we know cause or at least i
1. Describe Ethical considerations related to one study at the biological level of analysis 
2. Outline one effect of neurotransmission on human behaviour 
3. Explain how one principle of the biological level of analysis may be demonstrated in one
Culture and Cognition
1. Why is it problematic to use Western memory tests in non-Western settings?
- People from non-Western places may utilize different methods to remember things
that do not correspond to Western memory tests resulting in inevitably po
To test eyewitness testimony and recall ability to identify a target person from a
photographic line-up in a field experiment (study carried out in a natural environment
with sme control over variables)
- 215 males and 375 females (total 59
Billy Mays Testosterone Pill
Do you want to become
Chest and facial hair.
Contoured facial bone structure
Reduced face fat (subcutaneous fat)
Broadened shoulders and expanded rib cage
CONSUMER DECISION MAKING PROCESS
You are in the market to buy a new automobile for your family. As the parents of two
children, Christopher (10) and Sarah (8), who are active in school and community
activities/sports, you are constantly on th