Asthma Action Plan
Personal best peak flow:
Name: Melissa Martin
Doctor phone: 123-456-7890
Medicine: Accolate, Proair
How much: 10 milligrams tablets, 1.25 milligrams
When: Twice a day by mouth afte
Binder Page #_
Directions: Classify each of the following scenarios as either mutualism, commensalism, and
Barnacles create home sites by attaching themselves to whales.
Please answer the following using the words in the text box.
burning of fossil fuels
1. Plants use CO2 in the
USE INFORMATION YOU ALREADY KNOW AND WHAT THE AUTHOR IS TELLING YOU TO MAKE A
PREDICTION. A PREDICTION IS WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN.
1. Jessie and Freddie put on their snow suits. They got their hats, boots, and scarves. They went outside
Polar Covalent Bond
Ice floats because it is less dense than
100 degrees celcius
0 degrees celcius
The rate at which something occurs.
The frequency would be 4
In a sense, the amplitude is the distance from rest
The wavelength would be
from crest to crest.
The amplitude would be
from its rest position to the
EDGAR ALLAN POE
7 T a a ] e
Short Story: The Masque of the Red Death
Author: Edgar Allan Poe, 180949
First published: 1842
The original short story is in the public domain in the
Cattle Swine PoultryHorse
1. Title panelYour Name, Date, Instructor, and Title. Include a catchy title to grab the reader's
2. Use this panel to provide a paragraph overview of the purpose and structure of the Declaration
3. Use this panel
Chemistry 1 Pretest
This test will give you an idea of your ability to handle the math and verbal skills and the type of thinking
required for this class. You cannot fail, but if you do poorly, it will indicate you will have trouble in
Basic Atomic Structure Worksheet
1. The 3 particles of the atom are:
Their respective charges are:
2. The number of protons in one atom of an element determin
Name: _ Date: _ Period: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Types of Chemical Reaction Worksheet
Balance the reactions 1 to 5 and indicate which type of chemical reaction (synthesis, decomposition, singledisplacement, or double-displacement) is being represented:
THE PERIODIC TABLE
Study Guide + Practice Problems
SECTION 6.1 ORGANIZING THE ELEMENTS
1. Which element listed below should have chemical properties similar to fluorine (F)?
2. Identify each element as a metal, meta
1. Disenchanted: disappointed by someone or something previously respected or admired;
2. Co-perpetrator: a partner that perform or be responsible for (a deception, crime, etc.)
3. Plaintiff: a person who brings a case against another in a
What is the Effect of X on Y
What is the Effec
Gummy Bear Lab
Hypothesis: What do you think will happen to a gummy bear when you put it in water over night?
If you leave the gummy bear in water over the weekend then the gummy bear will start to dissolve.
Part A: Choose one gummy bear from the c
Directions: Read the case study below and answer the four
questions on the answer page. Be sure to answer all parts of the
questions. Answers must be in complete sentences
Conversations with Fireies:
A Case Study of Mimicry and Defense