2.1.2 Build a Brain: Conclusion Questions
1. The gyri is the bums the surround the brain, and the sulci are the ridges and grooves that
are around the brain. The increase in surface area is able to give more neurons wh
Lymphatic capillary: Have dead ends, are not all intertwined.
Lymphatic system : maintains fluid balance, protect body
Lymph: are clear
Lymphatic fluid moves with valves and muscles contractions.
Valves are used to gather fluid and bacteria. With them in
5.2.1 Looking inside bone
What properties of bone prevented Matt from breaks and damage to internal
The flexibility of the bones and the strength from calcium.
2. What role did
Region of Brain
upper part of the It is the largest portion of the
brain that contains the 4
right under the
production) Broca's area
1. What are the different types of joints?
2. Which joint has the greatest range of movement?
3. What type of joints form the elbow and what three bones are involved in this joint?
4. Arrange fibrous, cartilaginous and synovial joint in sequence from the
1. Why did Amys body want to keep her from feeling pain after her injury?
Amys body wanted to keep her from feeling the pain because the pain sensors
started firing in impact while hitting the ground, the brain suppre
Asthma Action Plan
Personal best peak flow:
Name: Melissa Martin
a response of the whole
Theories of Emotion
Does your heart pound
because you are afraid.
or are you afraid because
a need or desire that energizes and
complex behavior that is rigidly
patterned throughout a species and is
encloses the neuron
Cell body or the Soma
All necessary parts of the
cell such as the nucleus,
mitochondria, if the cell
body dies the neuron
would die. Also creates