Work File 03.12
A. List the 10 commonalities you found in the demonstratives hic, ille, is,
1. Can be used as a demonstrative pronoun
2. Have similar dative singulars
3. Similar dative plurals
4. The masculine genitive is always identical to the
01.12 Homers World
Answer the following questions using the links in assignment 1.12
1. According to tradition, when did Homer live? What are the other theories
about when he lived and wrote?
2. Describe the divine beauty contest and tell what it has to d
Decline both homo parvus and pax longa .
Hint: be sure to get the correct stem of both nouns.
1.Proci certamen pro Penelopa proposuerunt.
Penelope sets a contest for the suitors
2.Procus, qui arcum immanem Ulixis stringere potest, Penelopam in dulcem matrimonium ducet.
The Suitor, who is able to string the huge bow of Ulysses, the Penelope wil