1. Cells specialize to form specific tissues and organs by many ways. They need the right balance of
temperature, PH, hormones, and more. They also need to be exposed to certain environments
that go with the organ or tissue and forces they would normally
1. The first one I chose is the patella and Tibial tuberosity. I found the bone markings very easily in
this situation because my knee was very projected. The easiest structure to palpate was the
patella because it was very prominent
1. Components of real bone tissue that I used in my model is the smooth structure of the
newspaper as a coating. In the inside of the bone, I made it cardboard as the periosteum.
2. Components of real bone that I had trouble including in my model is the m
1. I was able to find all of the muscles and locations of attachments fairly easy. The muscle that was
the most difficult to find was the deltoid because it connects to the trapezius and I didnt know
where it necessarily ended.
2. I think it is easier to
1. The NISP is 22.
2. The skulls are part of the axial skeleton. The 6 femora, 4 hip bones, 2 humeri, 2 tibiae, 5 scapulae
are part of the appendicular skeleton.
3. There could be a total of 4 people that they found in the ground because there are 3 skull
What is the difference between anatomy and physiology
Body planes: sagittal- left and right split
4 types of tissue: nervous, connective, muscle, epithelial- protection and excretion. Ex. Skin and
walls of organs
Epidermis water proof- cells are tightly
3. This weekend you are going camping with your closest friends and family. Thankfully, the layers
of your skin will help protect you during this adventure. Discuss at least two ways each layer, the
epidermis and dermis, may protect you on this excursion.