Case Study, Chapter 1
1. What lifestyle factors may help or hinder Karen in adhering to different food
choices so that she can lose weight?
a. Her busy lifestyle that is described as always on-the-go has a
negative effect on her food choices. It is hard f
Chapter 6 Case Study
1. What are Marthas possible antecedents or cues to eating?
a. Whenever she feels like she has accomplished a task, she rewards
herself with food it seems.
b. She basically uses food as a positive reinforcement for her behavior.
Chapter 4 Case Study
1. my sister says I need to eat differently now that I am pregnant, but I like the
foods I eat
a. Do you feel it is necessary to change your diet for your new baby?
b. Are you concerned with your health and the babys health?
c. Do you
Chapter 2 Case Study
1. Identify the barriers in communication.
a. There are a few barriers between in conversation. One of the biggest
barriers I can see is the television that is playing the baseball game.
The patient is trying to focus on the game and
Chapter 5 Case Study
1. What is Mr. Howard doing that is desirable and that you can encourage him to
a. Foods and drinks that are not hurting his cholesterol include orange
juice, peanut butter, and the toast (if it isnt white)
b. Also, hi