Research Graphic Organizer: Part 1
Choose a topic: Technology; Sports Equipment; Clothing; Food
Questions to research: Are advertisements aimed at teenagers effective? And, are they ethical?
My Response: Clothing advertisements aimed at teens are
1. Who sang at the Grammys in Spanish in the late 1990s? What was the reaction?
Ricky Martin was the first person who sang at the Grammys in Spanish. The crowds
reaction was much excitement.
2. When did Latin music burst back on the s
1.07 Cassie Henry
1. What are the basic elements of music?
The basic units of music are pitch, rhythm, dynamics, melody, and form.
2. What is pitch?
Pitch relates to the highness or lowness of a tone, and the frequency of sound that we
1. Describe some of the influence of Latin music in the US in the early part of the twentieth
Cuban music was entering the American mainstream.
2. What was the significance of "Machito and His Afro-Cubans"?
The significance o