1 The video commercial is 3:10 long.
2 The product being sold is a small round chopping device that works when you manually
slap (push) the plunger part. It has a clear round bottom, with a white egg shape body
that has the words in black Slap Chop at its
1. The title of the film is Psycho released in 1960 with the main principal characters starring
Anthony Perkins as Norman Bates, Janet Leigh as Marion Crane, John Gavin as Sam
Loomis, and Martine Balsam as the private investigator.
2. The conflict of the
1 The title of the movie is Iron Monkey, directed by Yuen Woo-ping release in September 3,
1993, starring Donnie Yen as Wong Kei-ying, Yu Rongguang as Dr. Yang/Iron Monkey, Jean
Wang as Miss Orchid, Angie Tsang as Wong Fei-Hung , Yen Shi-kwan as Hin-hung,
1. The major facts about Charles Foster Kane started when his own mother (1), after
obtaining what seems to be a vast amount of fortune sends young Charles away to be
raised by her banker, Walter Thatcher for a better life. Charles of course resented that
1. Abbey in an Oak Forest, is a gothic, oil on canvas painting. It measures 111.8 centimeters
by 174 centimeters, which is a rather large piece, and was painted sometime between the
years 1809 and 1810. This piece currently resides in the National Gallery
The Chiswick house, designed by Lord Burlington, was completed in the year 1729. This
building is located in Chiswick, West London. Monticello was designed by the one and only,
Thomas Jefferson. It was completed in the year 1772 near Charlottesville, Virg
1. The Open Door, a very early photograph, taken by the man William Henry Fox Talbot,
opened the hypothetical door to a whole new genre of art. This piece, taken and printed
on salt-paper from a calotype negative, which is paper coated in silver iodide, i
In this essay, I will be comparing the two pieces, the Merode Altarpiece, also referred to
as the an annunciation triptych, and Deposition, often referred to as The Descent from the Cross.
The Merode altarpiece, created by Robert Campin, was created betwe
1. The first piece being covered is Self-Portrait by Judith Leyster. This oil on canvas piece
was painted in 1635, and it is currently located in the National Gallery of Art in
Washington, D.C. Its dimensions are 74.6 cm by 65.1 cm. The second piece is ti
The title of the piece that I researched is The Great Wave. It was created by an artist by
the name of Katsushika Hokusai during the Edo Period, sometime around the year 1831. It is a
woodblock print piece, which was an early method of printing on paper a
The Goddess Coatlicue is a sculpture that was created sometime around the year 1500. It
stands at a staggering 86, and is currently located in the Museo Nacional de Antropologa, also
referred to as the National Museum of Anthropology, in Mexico City. It w
The title of the piece that I researched is Lamentation, and it was painted by Giotto de Bondone
on a medium that is basically wet plaster known as fresco. Its dimensions are 78.7 inches by 72.8 inches.
This particular piece was painted some time between
ART 104: Media Observation Number ONE - Music Video
1. What is the title of the song is Follow You. The name of the group is Bring Me the
Horizon. The record label is Sony/RCA. (Youtube.com, 2015).
2. The video presentation is 4:49 long.
3. The music vide
Art 104: Topic Paper Foreign Film Conflict Writing Assignment
1. The movie The Eye (a.k.a. Seeing Ghosts), directed by the Pang brothers (twins Danny Pang
Phat and Oxide Pang Chun), was released in 2002 in Hong Kong, China (co-produced between
Hong Kong a
The title of the film is Psycho. The film was released in 1960, and the
principle characters are Norman Bates, Marion Crane, and Norma Bates.
There are two main conflicts in the film: the theft of forty thousand
dollars by Marion Crane and the inner
The title of the piece of art is The Great Wave. It measures 25.7
centimeters by 37.9 centimeters. It was created between 1830 and 1832. The
medium used in the creation of this work of art is polychrome woodblock
print; ink and color on paper.
Doctor Hannibal Lecter had two very distinct and potent weaknesses.
He loved women and he believed he HAD to know everything about
everything. Doctor Lecter let his love for the first take over his life while
appearing to be a sane man, a true sociopat
The piece of art chosen Queen Elizabteh 1, also known as 'The Ditchley
portrait', is an oil on canvas by Marcus Gheeraerts the Younger. The artwork was
produced for the Queen's champion (1559-90), Sir Henry Lee. It was created in
1592 and measures 95 i
The first piece of art is titled Merode by Robert Campin. It is 25 3/8 x 46
3/8 inches and was made in Tournai, South Netherlands. The artist's medium
is oil on oak in the creation of this altarpiece.
The work of art by Judith Leyster is titled Self Portrait. It is an oil on
canvas piece measuring seventy-four centimeters by sixty-five centimeters. It
is located at the National Gallery of Art. The work of art by Adelaide LabilleGuiard is titled Self
The title of the song is Surfin', and it is by Kid Cudi, featuring Pharrell
The video is four minutes and one minute.
In his video, Kid Cudi (Pharrell Williams is not present in the video), is
with a large group of people (approximately
The title of the song is Heart Shaped Box performed by the band
Nirvana. The band recorded the song under Greffen Records.
The video presentation of the song is four minutes and forty-four
The video, to me, is very much about the song th
The commercial is thirty-six seconds in length.
The product being sold is State Farm Insurance. They are selling both
car insurance and car loans to their customers.
The company uses two different circumstances to sell the two options. A
Woman holding a balance
1. I chose the art work titled Woman holding a balance made by Johannes Vermeer
found on page 751, figure 23-40. This painting was made in 1664 on an oil canvas, its
size is 42.5 cm by 38 cm. It is currently located in the National
The Raising of the Cross
1. I chose the work of art titled The Raising of the Cross, painted by Peter Paul
Rubens. Peter Paul Rubens created this painting in 1611 during the Baroque
period and used oil paint. Its size is 15 feet 2 inches by 11 feet 2 inch
Aztec Goddess Coatlicue
1. The Coatlicue sculpture is 257 cm tall and was created around c 1500. It is
currently located in the National Museum of Anthropology in Mexico City.
This massive sculpture is made of basalt.
2. This sculpture has various section
There are 4 questions required to be answered for this assignment.
1. Work of art identification What is the title, size, location, date and medium used in
the creation of this work of art?
2. Please describe EVERYTHING you see in the work of art IN DEPTH
1. Kiss of Judas, 66 X 67/8 (2 x 1.85 m), South Wall of Scrovegni Chapel, Padua, Italy. 1305-1306.
2. In this Giotto painting Jesus and Judas are in the center front standing face to face. Both Jesus
enemies and followers are surroundi
Giotto Di Bondone
1. Kiss of Judas. 66 X 67/8 (2 x 1.85 m). South Wall of Scrovegni (Arena) Chapel, Padua, Italy. 13051306. Fresco.
2. In this painting Jesus and Judas are in the center standing, Jesuss enemies and followers are around
them surrounding th