Circuits part 1
1. Every complete circuit needs a voltage source and an unbroken path along which electrons
2. In a series circuit there is only one path to travel along but in a parallel circuit there are
multiple paths. They are alike because
Circuit part 2 questions
1. My circuit is a series circuit because it has only one path to transfer the energy.
2. The purpose of the resistor is to slow down the volts so its not too powerful if not having a
resistor you could blow the light bulb or brea
Background research worksheet
Book Selection: the boy with the striped pajamas.
Author: John Boyne
The Nazi wanted the Germans to follow their law. Also it was mandatory for kids 10-18 to go to Nazi
camp so the Nazi would have many people and a lot of pow
Electromagnetism lab worksheet
1. For something to be magnetic it would have to attract if opposite poles but if the poles were the
same then the magnets would repel Away from each other.
2. Magnetic fields and electric fields occur together. Magnetic fie
Science and you part 1
Example 1: I think this is considered pseudoscience because it has not been tested many time. It
happened by mistake. Also no other science group can replicate it.
Example 2: This is a well-designed experiment because it follows the
1. The three balls at the top of the experiment were transferred from potential to kinetic energy
because they are stopped until moved. Another example is the ball in the slingshot because it is
not moving until hit by something then will be in ki
Question: Does oil float.
Hypothesis: no I dont think oil will float because it has more mass than water.
Materials: Oil, water and cup
Step by step procedure: fill cup with water then put oil in until it sinks.
What measurements or other method of
Research and apply project worksheet
Describe this resource
Advantages of this resource
Disadvantages of this resource
How does collecting this
resource effect the
How does using this resource
effect the environment
Coal is a bla
4.05 Personal Menu
For this assignment, you will keep a log for one week of all foods and beverages you consume and all physical
activity you complete. Then, you will compare and analyze your caloric intake, output, and caloric balance. For
the best resul