1. The Poor Clares were an older order of nuns who sung Jesu Corona Virgnum. They
were surprising because the nuns were accomplishing musicians as they were
supposed to be silent and used their prayers as a boon during mass.
2. A chanson
1. The first form is Madrigal proper which is matching the music to the words in the text,
this is used quite often.
The next one is Ballet where the dancers tell a story with their dance moves and music
The last one is Ayr
1) A. The Serpent
B. the Hurdy-Gurdy which instrument
C. The Rauschpfeife
E. The Shofar
F. Bladder Pipe
G. The Harp
2) A. The cornamuse
B. It looks like a long stick with holes all in it. It sounds quiet
C. It is play
1. Ricky Martin was the person in sang that the Grammys in the late 1990s and people all
over loved it and they accepted it.
2. Latin music busted back on the scene about 15 years prior to Ricky Martin and the song
that did that was Cong
1. A Hurrian song would be a collection of music inscribed in cuneiform on clay tablets. It
would be important because it is one of the first Hymns that were written down.
2. Natya Shastra is a writing on the preforming
1. Music that appeals to the popular taste.
2. Usually heartbreak or sadness or happy. Your beautiful is a good pop song because it is
upbeat and it is a happy song
3. It is pop music that you mainly dance to. It is a ul
1. Beat, meter, dynamics, harmony.
2. The quality of a sound governed by the rate of vibrations producing it.
3. A disturbance or interruption of the flow of the rhythm. Can be used in reggae or jazz.
4. Sectional form-
Latin America musicians were influenced by jazz musicians in the early part of
the 20th century. That what got Latin-jazz music started.
2. They were the original Mambo Kings in New York that created salsa music and